Thursday, August 11, 2011

Was my boyfriend serious about this Best answer?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 3 months and we were deeply attracted to each other. We were very close and we always shared personal stories. But two days ago, my boyfriend told me that he didn't want to date anymore because his best friend got shot in the head and he couldn't handle it right now. At first i was saddened and felt really bad for him. Then i kinda started thinking why would he just drop me like that? and i started getting second thoughts like maybe he didn't like me or he found someone else and i got really upset. Since i couldn't get hold of him on the phone, i texted him to tell me the real reason why he wanted to break up with me b/c it didn't make sense. He got mad and said that his best friend just died so now i regret what i said.The reason why i had those thoughts was cuz a month ago i broke up with him because i thought he was talking to other girls. Then four days later, he started dating his best friend which lasted for a week and every day of that week he asked if he could call me. Then he said he missed me and he couldn't get over me. I didn't take him right away and he finally confessed that he was trying to make me jealous since i hurt him. So i thought that it was going to be a repeat of him maybe finding another girl but i know i shouldn't have accused him like that but the thoughts were still there. So do you think he was serious or did he just need space? Im still shocked over it because he said he never wanted to lose me and proved it many times. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment