Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Should i just leave my school for high school?

The school i go to now is like ultra conservative and evangelical. i am 100 percent liberal and open minded. my school is so narrow minded that if i even try to tell one of my heavily religious friends about my views, they just bash me down. heres an example: earlier today i was on facebook talking to one of my friends. i brought up the fact that i might leave the school and she asked me why a lot of times. i finally told her that i was just not that religious and that i felt like i didnt fit in. she told me to just read the bible and i, being an athiest, kind of opposed that idea but didnt say anything about it until i said i was unsure of what religion i was. she asked me what religion i was and i said my parents are christian but im leaning towards the jewish side. then she got like really pissed off at me and was all like how can u become jewish, u should love christ in my head im thinking wtf is wrong with this school it sucks. i told her it was complicated and she yelled that christ rox. this is what i hate about this school. i cant even express my own political and religious views without fear of getting nowhere. i really think its in my best intrest just to get out of there as soon as possible. what do u guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment