Monday, August 8, 2011

Help getting my horse to trust me?

I got my horse the night before last and im in love with her already. But...her previous owner fed her good and stuff but he never hardly touched her. all he did was throw feed and hay to her. when i first got her, my mom and i had to keep walking after her to get her to let us pet her. she kept walking away and sometimes running a little. she has gone a long way in trusting me since i spent the whole day with her yesterday. she will let me lead her by her halter and likes it when i brush her mane. i know that complete trust will take a while but does anyone have any advise for getting her to trust me faster? i really want her to get till she will let me ride her soon. she is broken but hasnt been rode in a long while. any answers will be greatly appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment