Thursday, August 11, 2011

Confused(i know i asked this before sorry)...ladies' answers highly appreciated!!!!?

ok so this has being going on for about 3 months now...there is this girl in my cl that i met that i she likes me a lot. i mean she always talk to me,is very polite,wants me to help her, tries to start a conversation with me etc...i know she likes me, the problem is that i dont want to get into a relationship right now (never-ever had a girlfriend...22 years old-lame...) because first i am SO f@KIN busy with my school....never have time for anything else, and i am kinda a really lonely guy too (thats how i am...i am not a party person either) ..i know she likes going to clubs but i personally hate clubs.in general i am ignoring her in a way..however one day she asked me to give my number( i never ask from girls their number-never-...) and told me that i should call her soon and go out so i gave it to her...so basically i didnt want to hurt her even that i wasnt planning to do anything...the next day i text her and told her to hang out ( i actually wanted to tell her to stay friends even though she is really cute and i lke her)...she did not reply and i was waiting ...finally she texted me back 10-12 hours later telling me that she didn't see my text earlier but we should hang out soon...she never texted me back even though i see her in cl..i never responded because i felted so stupid,lame,idiot....even though i dont want a relationship i was wondering what could be going on???what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment