Monday, August 8, 2011

Fox News see's no Harm in Willie Nelson getting busted with 4 Oz of Weed and having charges dropped but Snoop?

Tonight Bill O'reilly and his legal team brought up, and concluded there was no issue with Willie Nelson getting arrested for the second time and having marijuana charges against him dropped, even though he had 6 oz's of it on his person. A Felony is 1 OZ +They had a good laugh when Bill O'reilly said the Prosecution made him sing a song in the court room in exchange for dropping the charges. I find this astonishing being that fox news has relentlessly gone after rappers who smoke pot. Bill Oreilly said the Prosecutor said " I'm a Willy Nelson fan, and I want to hear this song". Bill saw no issue with this. I wonder if Snoop dogg was in court after getting arrested in Texas with 6 Oz, half a pound pretty much, a Black Prosecutor said, " Hey I'm a snoop dogg fan, I want to hear you rap this song, and I will drop the charges".Would Fox News vilify the prosecutor , from Hannity to Beck? A few years ago they went after Ludacris so much that Pepsi cancled their multimillion dollar contract with him and Ludacris was really upset with Bill . Bill Even came out and apologized for screwing things up for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment